Clinton Chapel Cemetery
Located on the east side of High Street behind the Southwick-Good Funeral Chapel. Most of the stones and remains have been relocated to Greenlawn or Union cemeteries.
Earliest headstone 1817
Located southeast of Cooke Road and High Street. Although some headstones were recently discovered on a lot on Lenappe Drive, most of the remains and headstones were moved to Greenlawn or Union cemeteries when the property was sold to build Bishop Watterson High School in 1958.
Located on the west side of Olentangy River Road, 1/2 mile north of Henderson Road. Although Kempton Cemetery is listed as established in 1819, the earliest stone is dated 1811.
Union Cemetery and Amaranth Abbey
Located on both sides of Olentangy River Road at West Dodridge Street